The Mission Of Forgiveness Healing
Our mission is to bring the healing power of forgiveness and love into the awareness of everyone on a worldwide basis. By providing the teachings and tools that resolve anger, depression, guilt, and blame, individuals learn how to love and accept themselves and all others. As each person heals their inner world of pain and consciously chooses to be compassionate, loving, forgiving and kind each day, health, peace and harmony will be achieved in the individual and in our world.
“Harboring resentment is like drinking poison, expecting it will kill your enemies.”
~ Nelson Mandela
We congratulate you for finding your way here, for it means you seek the answers of how to live your life based on the principles of forgiveness and love. At Forgiveness Healing, we want to help you understand why it is imperative to forgive, right now! Knowing we need to forgive and being able to forgive are two entirely different matters. We have a unique and very effective approach that will resolve your forgiveness issues, once and for all.
Continuing to carry yesterday’s hurts with you, will hurt you far more than anyone else. When we harbor resentment towards another or ourselves, it festers in our bodies and can cause a multitude of problems, including chronic and even terminal conditions. Studies now show that the lack of forgiveness has measurable impact on our bodies. Anger creates more acid in the body than anything. Dis-ease can only live in an acid environment. Traumatic emotional issues can literally eat away at your body. So it’s not what you are eating that’s causing dis-ease…it’s what is eating YOU!
People with a variety of illnesses have had symptoms lessen, and even disappear when they learned to forgive. Forgiveness of yourself and others is the ONLY way to release us from a painful past. Even though something traumatic or upsetting occurred in your past, does not mean every day from that moment on has to be ruined. You wouldn’t dig through yesterday’s garbage to make your dinner tonight…so why would you choose to bring yesterday’s injustices into today? YOU have the power to choose a different future!
You want happiness, you want peace, but HOW do you get there?
1. FORGIVE from your HEART, not from your head. The ego/mind will forever keep you a prisoner and will never heal you.
2. Stop being critical of yourself and others from this moment forward!
3. Remove ALL judgments on how you, and others “should” be.
4. Lose ALL labels. Christian/Jew/Muslim, Gay/Straight, Black/White. Labels create separation from others, which leads to dis-ease as Union/Love is our ONLY natural, healthy state.
5. Forgive yourself and everyone for everything. Partial forgiveness leads to partial healing.
6. Be grateful, truly grateful for each and every blessing in your life! When you are grateful, more things to be grateful for come your way almost magically!
7. Compassion – Unconditional love ~ loving and accepting yourself and others for who we are, where we are at this moment, can heal not only you but the world too.
Remember, most people really are trying their best. Though I do not support a “victim mentality,” in any sense of the word, in essence, we are all victims of victims…until we are no longer. The majority of forgiveness work typically involves those closest to you…a parent, sibling, spouse/lover or other trusted individual. Being hurt by someone who did not know how to love you properly really isn’t their fault after all. They cannot possibly teach or be what they do not know themselves. It is like the majority of the world’s population are wounded 8-year-olds walking around in adult clothing. We are ALL works in progress. Please be open to this possibility…
What Forgiveness Is and Is Not
– Is the last hurdle we must overcome to achieve unconditional love and acceptance for our self and all others.
– Frees you from a painful past.
– Is a prescription for happiness.
– Removes the decision to continue to suffer.
– Makes you the hero, and the victim no longer.
– Can improve your physical and emotional health and well-being.
– Means extending your love to everyone.
Forgiveness Does Not
– Mean you agree with the act.
– Mean you condone their outrageous behavior.
– Justify what has been done.
– Mean you have to reconcile with them.
– Mean you forgot what happened.
– Change the past, but it can make your future much healthier, happier and brighter.